Saturday, April 11, 2009

FuckFuckFuck Kerrville

It was an eventful night at the Guadalupe River Club.

Chrissy found some guy with BLISS tattooed on his arm:




Other stuff happened...like it was so crowded I could only get two beers all night.

I was feeling pretty good about all the work I've done on the band's trailer.
Dragging one around is new for me, and I didn't like it at first.
But with the new taillights and wiring, real safety chains, and a lock on the back door, it's less of a worry.
Even managed to back it into the loading area at GRC and then back into my garage a few minutes ago, and I'm a trailer-in-reverse virgin.

Unfortunately, on the way home (near Boerne) two deer came running out of nowhere and I hit them.
I'm still shaken up.

As if that's not bad enough, I was driving my future father-in-law's truck and it's fucked-up.
Is the band going to cover his insurance deductible?
(Yeah, right!)
Glad Steve was with me--it would have been even worse without someone to talk to.

So I'm in a shitty mood--and trying hard not to think about the poor deer I just thumped.

Shit...

No comments: