Saturday, July 4, 2009

We Love Happy Endings

As much as BLISS enjoyed playing with the Peege, and appreciated his hard work and his coolness at helping us survive through hard times, it's impossible to not be glad that our much-missed brother Rikk is returning next weekend at Hooligan's July 10th.
The Peege is a class act and I'm glad to have found a new friend. We owe him many favors, but I draw the line at reach-arounds and happy endings.





My buddy Scot Taylor joined us for a few songs including this duet (Do It!) singing Creep by Radiohead.
I first met Scot when I joined the BeWires back in 1996(?) and it's interesting to note that him and Steve and Buz and I are still tight--but that other guy who fired my three friends? Not so much...





Tuning...tuning...tuning...I have a pic of every string getting tuned.





Bye Bye, UHaul!!!
If everything goes according to plan I am done renting trucks from UHaul.
I think their trailer light hookups only worked 15% of the time, which blew goats after working so hard to get the trailer's lights fixed in the first place.
I'm lucky I didn't get pulled over.
And these were all brand new GMC pickups with less than 2000 miles on them.
A joy to drive, but come on.

BLISS will be playing from 3:30-4:30 Saturday July 4th at Market Square.
I won't be there.
They don't need me.

No comments: