Saturday, June 27, 2009

Craving Amy

Watched the first set at Jalen's, and discovered that Craving Amy is a really good band. I was surprised at how much Peege sings with them, and how good his harmonies are.

















With BLISS I only get a chance to shoot pictures when my sound engineering duties don't keep me behind the mixing board--maybe 3-5 minutes total all night, so I put the camera in continuous autofocus and shooting modes and take 3 frames a second so I can improve my odds of getting 'keepers'.
On this night I enjoyed the luxury of being able to take a picture whenever I felt like it, and also got to experiment with using a small controlled amount of flash as seen in the last four.

I also got a free pint of beer from the bar staff because my coolness was so obvious.

No comments: